Love coconut poke cake? Try our Tropical Coconut Poke Cupcakes for your next party!
Tropical Coconut Poke Cupcakes
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Coconut Cream Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1/2 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut , toasted
Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes. Cool 10 min. (Do not remove cupcakes from pans.) Pierce tops with fork or skewer.
Add boiling water to gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Spoon over cupcakes. Refrigerate 30 min.
Meanwhile, combine dry pudding mix, oranges, pineapple and marshmallows in large bowl. Gently stir in COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 30 min.
Spread pudding mixture onto cupcakes; sprinkle with coconut.
Recipe courtesy and reprinted with permission of Kraft Recipes