Tortellini Pasta Salad
- 3 (250 g) packages cheese tortellini
- ½ pound pepperoni, mini pepperoni or chopped
- ½ pound provolone cheese, chopped in small squares
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- ½ (8 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing, or more to taste
- 1 package cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Salad Supreme seasoning
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook tortellini at a boil, stirring occasionally, until the pasta floats to the top and the filling is hot, 6 to 8 minutes; drain. Rinse tortellini with cold water until completely cooled; drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir pepperoni, provolone cheese, black olives, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, Salad Supreme, Italian-style salad dressing and black pepper with the tortellini.
- Add more Italian dressing just before serving, if desired.
Hi! We are a mother daughter team, sharing our homes with you. Wonderful recipes, entertaining, cleaning and amazing tips will keep you coming back for more. We hope you enjoy.