Spinach Mushroom Cheesy Quiche is a breakfast all rolled into one dish. Your guest will love it.
Spinach Mushroom Cheesy Quiche
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 finely minced garlic cloves
- 1 ⁄2 small onion finely minced
- 1 ⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 ⁄2 cup milk
- 1 ⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 ⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
Heat olive oil in a saute pan, toss spinach until it cooks down.
Combine fresh garlic, onions, milk, eggs & grated cheese.
Mix parmesan and garlic powder together (do not combine with other ingredients).
Spread spinach out in the pie crust.
Pour egg mixture into crust.
Arrange mushrooms and feta over the top
Sprinkle with parmesan/garlic mixture.
Bake for one hour at 350.
Used with permission from Stir The Pot Recipes