Chili is good anytime of the year. Especially if it made in your crock pot.
Slow Cooker Chili
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. Italian Sausage (cut into very small pieces)
- 6 small clove of garlic (diced)
- 10 small mushrooms (diced)
- 1 package McCormick Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 sticks celery (diced)
- ½ cup unsalted cream butter
- ½ large onion (diced)
- 1 (15.5 oz) can light Red Kidney Beans
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup Sweet 'N Spicy BBQ Sauce (or your favorite flavor BBQ sauce)
- 1 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 1 cup water
- Brown the ground beef and Italian sausage in a large cooking pan.
- Drain the fat.
- Add the butter to the mixture and saute the celery, onions, garlic and mushrooms with the meat mixture.
- Place in your slow cooker
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook for 5 to 6 hours in your slow cooker
Hi! We are a mother daughter team, sharing our homes with you. Wonderful recipes, entertaining, cleaning and amazing tips will keep you coming back for more. We hope you enjoy.