Add pretzel legs to REESE’S Peanut Butter Pumpkins and garnish with candy eyes.
REESE'S Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spider Recipe
- 8 REESE'S Peanut Butter Pumpkins (1.2 oz. each)
- 32 Large pretzel twists (2-1/2 to 3 in.)
- ¼ cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips, HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet
- Chocolate Chips*
- 16 White YORK PIECES Candies or yellow REESE'S PIECES Candies
- Line tray or cookie sheet with wax paper. Remove wrappers from desired number of peanut butter pumpkins. For each spider, cut 8 matching curved sections from pretzels which will form the legs. Set aside remaining pretzels pieces.
- Place milk chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred. Transfer to small heavy duty plastic food storage bag. Cut off one corner of bag about ¼ inch from the tip.
- For each spider, place peanut butter pumpkin on prepared tray. Attach pretzel legs and white or yellow candy "eyes" to spider with melted chocolate; place dot of melted chocolate on each eye. Allow chocolate to set before moving spiders.
- * This amount of chocolate will make about 8 spiders.
Recipe courtesy and reprinted with permission of the Hershey Company