Make it as hot or as cool as you want!
Red Hot Salsa Dip
- 2 cans roasted tomatoes 14 oz, drained for chunkier salsa
- 1 jalapeno ribs and seeds removed
- 1 lime 2½ tablespoons, juiced
- 1 small white onion cut into chunks
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 can diced green chilies 4oz., drained
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ teaspoon chili powder omit for milder salsa
- 1½ teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Mix ingredients together in a food processor or blender until you reach desired consistency.
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Refrigerate up to 3 days.