Decadent peanut butter and banana muffins are the best thing to happen to breakfast since bacon.
Peanut Butter Chip & Banana Mini Muffins Recipe
- QUICK GLAZE (recipe follows)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mashed very ripe banana (2 to 3 medium)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine , softened
- 1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- ¼ cup sugar
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter).
- Stir together baking mix, sugar, butter and egg in medium bowl; with fork, beat vigorously 30 seconds. Stir in banana and peanut butter chips. Fill muffin cups ⅔ full with batter.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, prepare QUICK GLAZE. Remove from pan immediately; dip tops of warm muffins into glaze. Serve warm. About 4 dozen small muffins. 16 servings.
- Stir together 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons water in small bowl until smooth. Add additional water, ½ teaspoon at a time, for thinner consistency.
Recipe courtesy and reprinted with permission of the Hershey Company