Nachos with Cheesy Beef are everything you’re looking for: simple to make, cheesy and crunchy with great toppings.
Nachos with Cheesy Beef
- 1/2 lb . lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 4 cups tortilla chips (4 oz.)
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced jalapeño peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup guacamole
Brown meat in skillet; drain. Stir in salsa; simmer 2 min., stirring occasionally.
Arrange chips on large microwaveable plate; top with meat mixture and cheese.
Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until cheese is melted, rotating plate after each minute. Top with remaining ingredients.
Recipe courtesy and reprinted with permission of Kraft Recipes