Have tough stains on your carpet? This is a simple and easy way to get rid of pet stains and other difficult stains on your carpet.
How To Get Rid Of Carpet Stains
- The steps are the important part.
- Pour enough vinegar to soak the stain and THEN add a small amount of baking soda.
- If you do the reverse, you will have a noisy, bubbly mess.
- Do it the right way, and you can hear the recipe cackling away, telling you how it is cleaning and deodorizing without leaving any residue.
- You need to let the spot dry for a day or two before sweeping up and then vacuuming.
- Cover the spot with a bowl or plate so that you don’t have baking soda kicked around.
- You can actually see the yellow color being absorbed up into your little mountain of baking soda.