- 1 unsliced loaf french bread
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic salt
- Slice bread, but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom.
- In a small bowl, cream butter. Add the Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, oregano and garlic salt; mix well. Spread between slices.
- Wrap loaf in a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 28 in. x 18 in.). Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. 8-10 servings.
Hi! We are a mother daughter team, sharing our homes with you. Wonderful recipes, entertaining, cleaning and amazing tips will keep you coming back for more. We hope you enjoy.