Garlic and Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- ¾ teaspoon Sea Salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oregano, paprika, thyme, sea salt and garlic powder in small bowl. Set aside.
- Toss potatoes with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over potatoes. Toss to coat well. Spread potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Recipe complements of: mccormick