Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Bundles
- 1½ pounds asparagus spears, trimmed 4 to 5 inches long tips
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- A few grinds black pepper
- 4 slices center cut bacon or pancetta
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly coat asparagus spears in extra-virgin olive oil.
- Season the asparagus with black pepper.
- Take a quick count of the spear tips. Divide the total number by four.
- Gather that number of spears and use a slice of bacon to wrap the bundle and secure the spears together.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place bundles on slotted broiler pan. Bake 12 minutes.
Recipe by At Home With My Honey at http://athomewithmyhoney.com/bacon-wrapped-asparagus-bundles/