Easy Lemon Pie
- 8 whole graham crackers
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Crush the graham crackers by putting them in a large Ziploc baggie and crushing them with a rolling pin or glass jar.
- Place the graham crumbs in a small bowl and add the butter.
- Mix until moistened.
- Press graham cracker mixture into a 9-inch pie plate and place it in the fridge until you are ready to fill it.
- Mix together the condensed milk and 2 eggs until smooth and creamy.
- Add lemon juice and zest and beat all till combined.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake pie in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cool your pie completely and then refrigerate for best flavor.
- Add whip cream on top (optional)
Recipe by At Home With My Honey at http://athomewithmyhoney.com/easy-lemon-pie/