DIY Make-Up Remover Wipes
- 2 cups warm water
- 1-2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Squirt or two of baby wash of your choice
- 1 roll of select-a-size paper towels
- Cut a roll of paper towels in half, place in container and soak with mixture of warm water, baby wash and coconut oil.
- Smoosh your paper towel down with the lid and seal it.
- Turn it upside down for about 5 min.
- Take out the cardboard tube.
- Take out the start of the roll in the center, pop it up for easy grabbing, and close the lid.
Recipe by At Home With My Honey at http://athomewithmyhoney.com/diy-make-up-remover-wipes/