How To Make Your Own Candle
- Glass jar for candle
- Pyrex glass measuring cup to melt the wax
- Wax beads (from your favorite craft store)
- A wick (from your favorite craft store)
- Scotch Tape
- A pencil
- 10 drops of your favorite essential oils
- Fill the candle jar with wax beads, filling to desired level of the candle.
- Transfer the beads into the pyrex measuring cup and place in a pot of water with the handle on the outside of the pan.
- Bring to a boil on low heat until wax melts.
- Add your essential oil.
- Remove from heat.
- Using some wax, fix the wick to the bottom of the glass. Or use a hot glue gun.
- Place a pencil across the top of your glass jar that you are using for your candle.
- Tape the top of the wick to the pencil balanced on the glass so that the wick doesn’t collapse when the wax is poured in.
- Pour the wax into the glass jar (careful, it’s very hot!!) and let it set overnight.
- Trim the wick and you are ready to enjoy!
Recipe by At Home With My Honey at http://athomewithmyhoney.com/how-to-make-your-own-candle/