- 3 lbs ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs basil
- 2 Tbs oregano
- 2 Tbs parsly
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- ¾ cup Italian style bread crumbs
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1½ tsp seasoned salt
- ¾ tsp black pepper
- ¾ cup milk
- In a large mixing bowl place all meatball ingredients. Using hands mix until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Roll meatballs into small balls.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Add meatballs to a pot of your favorite spaghetti sauce or marinara sauce.
- Serve over pasta or as appetizers with toothpicks.
Recipe by At Home With My Honey at http://athomewithmyhoney.com/italian-meatballs/