Homemade Gum Drops
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1 and ⅓ cups unsweetened applesauce
- 2 small boxes of your favorite flavor jello
- 2 packs unflavored gelatin
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Spray 13x9 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray
- In a large sauce pan combine all ingredients and let stand for 1 minute
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly
- Boil for 1 minute, then immediately pour into pan
- Place in refrigerator until firm.
- Loosen sides with a spatula and turn drop sheet onto cutting board.
- Dip a cookie cutter in leftover sugar and cut out drops. Then roll in sugar again.
- Set on wax paper until dry.
Recipe by At Home With My Honey at http://athomewithmyhoney.com/homemade-gum-drops/