Rock Road Fudge
- 1 (12 oz) bag milk chocolate, white chocolate or semi- sweet chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1½ cups nuts, finely chopped (I like pecans)
- Lightly spray a large 9"x13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, pour in the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Cook in the microwave for about 60 seconds, remove and stir.
- Continue to microwave at 15 second intervals (stirring after each one) until the chocolate chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Fold in the marshmallows and nuts.
- Press the fudge mixture into the baking pan and place in the fridge for about 60 minutes to let it set up (stick in the freezer if you want it to set up faster).
- When set, lift from pan and cut fudge into squares.
- Makes about 24 servings
Recipe by At Home With My Honey at http://athomewithmyhoney.com/rock-road-fudge/