Make Your Own Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⅔ cup Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Mix all ingredients in a blender and set on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Place in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate.
- Shake before using.
- Will keep for up to 2 months.
Recipe by At Home With My Honey at http://athomewithmyhoney.com/make-your-own-baileys-irish-cream/