Easy Mini Cheesecakes
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 1 cup fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and extracts; beat well.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place a wafer in bottom of each muffin cup. Spoon batter into each cup, filling each ⅔ full.
- Bake 22 to 24 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool in pan on wire rack. (Mini cheesecakes will deflate in center upon cooling.)
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with berries.
Recipe complements of: mccormick
Hi! We are a mother daughter team, sharing our homes with you. Wonderful recipes, entertaining, cleaning and amazing tips will keep you coming back for more. We hope you enjoy.