This easy microwave fudge only takes 2 minutes to make. Can’t beat that.
Easy Microwave Fudge
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- ⅔ cup cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup butter or ½ cup margarine
- ½ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- ½ cup mini marshmallows (optional)
- Sift powdered sugar, cocoa, and salt into a 1 quart microwave safe bowl.
- Stir in milk and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Place butter on top.
- Microwave on high, 2 minutes.
- Beat with wooden spoon until smooth.
- Stir in nuts and marshmallows (OPTIONAL).
- Spread in 8 X 8 X 2 inch baking pan.
- Chill about 1 hour or until firm.
Hi! We are a mother daughter team, sharing our homes with you. Wonderful recipes, entertaining, cleaning and amazing tips will keep you coming back for more. We hope you enjoy.