Refrigerated crescent dough is topped with sugar, cinnamon, pecans, and raisins, rolled up, sliced, and baked in gooey caramel for a breakfast treat that’s sure to please any crowd.
Easy Caramel Sticky Buns
- 16 KRAFT Caramels
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- ¾ cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans, divided
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. raisins
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Microwave caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after each minute. Pour into 8-inch round pan sprayed with cooking spray; top with ½ cup nuts.
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 2 rectangles. Press perforations in each rectangle together to seal. Mix remaining nuts, sugar, cinnamon and raisins; sprinkle over dough. Roll up each rectangle, jelly-roll fashion, starting at one short end; cut into 4 slices. Place, cut sides down, in prepared pan. (Sprinkle with any sugar mixture that may have fallen out of rolls.)
- Bake 17 to 20 min. or until lightly browned. Immediately invert pan onto plate; remove pan. Spread any caramel from pan over buns. Cool slightly.
Recipe courtesy and reprinted with permission of Kraft Recipes