Easy to make. Delicious to eat.
Crock Pot Meatloaf and Baked Potato
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs/cracker crumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- ¾ Cup diced cheddar cheese
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- ¼ cup ketchup (for topping)
- 4 medium size potatoes
- 2 Cups frozen broccoli
- 1 cup Velveeta Cheese (cut in small cubes)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients except ketchup and shape into 4 loaves
- *Add ketchup on top the last hour of cooking
- *No need to add any water to the crock pot.
- Place meatloaf into crock pot
- Prick potatoes with fork and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place in crock pot beside meatloaves.
- Cook in Crock pot on low for 6 hours.
- Place frozen broccoli covered in microwave for 8 minutes.
- Put the cheese on top and cook in microwave for another 2 minutes.
- Cover Potatoes with the broccoli topping.