- 1 Can White Shoepeg Corn - drained
- 1 Can Yellow Corn - drained
- 1 Can Black Eyed Peas - rinsed & drained
- 1 Can Black Beans - rinsed & drained
- 2 Small Cans Chopped Black Olives
- 1 Small Can Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 Can Rotell Cooked & Diced Tomatoes or Tomatoes with Chili Peppers
- 1 Jalapeño - chopped
- 1 Small Red Onion - chopped
- 2 to 4 Bunches of Green Onions - chopped
- 2 Tb Garlic - chopped
- 1 Small Bunch Cilantro - chopped
- 4 to 6 Plum Tomatoes - seeded & chopped
- 1 - 16 Ounce Bottle Italian Dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and pour dressing over top.
- Can be served immediately, but marinating overnight is recommended.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Hi! We are a mother daughter team, sharing our homes with you. Wonderful recipes, entertaining, cleaning and amazing tips will keep you coming back for more. We hope you enjoy.