Cinnamon Monkey Bread
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 3 cans (7.5 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix sugar and cinnamon in plastic bag. Cut biscuits into quarters. Shake 6 to 8 pieces at a time in cinnamon sugar mixture. Place biscuit pieces in greased 10-cup bundt pan.
- Mix leftover cinnamon sugar mixture with melted butter. Pour over biscuits.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Serve warm.
Recipe complement of: mccormick
Hi! We are a mother daughter team, sharing our homes with you. Wonderful recipes, entertaining, cleaning and amazing tips will keep you coming back for more. We hope you enjoy.