Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 2½ cups unbleached all purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 oz unsalted butter, cold, cut into pieces
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 14-15 oz chopped, good quality chocolate
- Stir together the flour, baking soda and salt; set side.
- Beat cold butter until creamy in bowl.
- Add both sugars and continue beating for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add the eggs, and beat until just mixed.
- With mixer on lowest speed or by hand, add dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips and stir to mix.
- Arrange cookie balls on ungreased cookie sheets spacing about 3 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes. Check often, time will vary depending on dough sizes.
- Edges should be golden brown.
Hi! We are a mother daughter team, sharing our homes with you. Wonderful recipes, entertaining, cleaning and amazing tips will keep you coming back for more. We hope you enjoy.