A refreshing summer drink. You could even substitute the cherries for any other of your favorite fruit.
Cherry Lemonade Recipe
- 1 cup cherries (or any fruit you desire)
- 2¼ cups sugar
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 5 cups water
- Mix 1cup cherries in a small bowl with ¼ cup sugar. Set aside while you get juice the lemons.
- Juice lemons to get about 2 cups lemon juice.
- In a blender, dump in the cherry/sugar mixture into the blender. Dump in the sugar. Then, add in the 2 cups of lemon juice, 1 cup of water, and about 3 cups of ice. Blend well. Pour blender contents into a pitcher.
- In the blender combine 4 cups of water with another cup of ice. Blend well and pour contents into the pitcher.
- Stir the pitcher contents to combine and serve immediately.
Hi! We are a mother daughter team, sharing our homes with you. Wonderful recipes, entertaining, cleaning and amazing tips will keep you coming back for more. We hope you enjoy.