Bring this island-inspired side to a summer picnic or serve with grilled meat.
Caribbean Summer Salad
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Red Pepper Ground
- 2 cups cubed nectarines or peaches about 3 medium
- 3 ears fresh corn 2 cups, grilled and kernels cut from cob
- 1 can black beans 15 ounces, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
Mix orange juice, lime juice, honey, thyme, cinnamon, garlic powder, sea salt and red pepper in large bowl until well blended. Add nectarines, corn, beans and celery; toss to coat well. Cover.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Toss before serving.
Recipe courtesy and reprinted with permission of McCormick.com