Who doesn’t love pancakes for breakfast? These are so delicious you won’t even need syrup. We used a cast iron skillet and baked in the oven.
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 3 medium size apples, sliced thinly
- ¾ C flour
- ¾ C milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place butter into a 12" cast iron frying pan and place in the oven to melt butter.
- In a bowl combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, milk and eggs.
- Place the sliced apples into the bottom of the pan on top of the melted butter. Pour egg mixture over apples.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the top of the egg mixture evenly.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.